The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for novice swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Wednesday, November 28th at 6 PM at the Greendale High School pool.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. No competitive swimming experience is necessary to tryout. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held at the same time to describe the new program and answer questions.
There will be no program fee for the month of December, however all swimmers must become members of United Sates Swimming. Program fees begin January 1st and will include a youth metro Milwaukee YMCA membership.
For more information call (414) 897-8932.
Find us online at wsacltd.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House