The Franklin Public Schools Music Department will host its 11th Annual Jazz Cabaret on Saturday, February 9. This event serves as a fundraiser to support FPS music programs and provides an educational clinic to teach musicians and showcase outstanding performance groups.
Performers from Franklin High School include the Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Chorus, Chamber Orchestra and the Jazz II group. Performers from Franklin Middle School include the Jazz Band and Pop Singers. The featured guest artist is the Extra Crispy Brass Band, an authentic New Orleans style brass based in Milwaukee featuring traditional Dixieland style music. Along with entertainment, the event will feature a silent auction, raffles, bake sale and food/beverages available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased at the door: Saturday, February 9th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Franklin High School Cafeteria, 8222 South 51st street, Franklin, WI 53132. Adults $8, Students/Seniors $5, Children 5 and Under Free.
For More Information Contact:
Franklin High School
(414) 423-4640 ext. 2262
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st