Twin sister Girl Scouts Maggie and Abby Krajnak, of Franklin, beat out 35 other entries to win Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast's first cookie sales pitch video contest. The girls, from Troop 3196 of St. Alphonsus in Greendale, created a short sales pitch to show off the eight varieties of Girl Scout cookies and even got their little brother Joey to help them out.
Their winning video garnered 375 votes from Facebook users during the week-long voting period on the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast Facebook page. The girls will receive a $100 Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast gift certificate that they can use for summer camp or other Girl Scout events or merchandise to help advance their Girl Scout experience.
View Maggie and Abby's winning sales pitch video here: http://bit.ly/MaggieAbbyTroop3196
This is the first year Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast is implementing a "no-wait" sales method, where girls have cookies in hand to sell to their customers starting January 27. As well, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast will be holding a Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru at State Fair Park February 7-9. Learn more about the Girl Scout Cookie Drive-Thru here: https://www.gswise.org/Cookies-and-Nuts/Cookie-Program-Activity.aspx
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours