St. Martin of Tours is now accepting registration for the 2013-14 school year for grades K-4 through 8th. At St. Martin of Tours we offer smaller classroom sizes with approximately 15 students per class. Our curriculum involves a challenging, individualized core curriculum including dedicated classes in Spanish, Technology, Music, Art and Physical Education. St. Martin of Tours is a fully accredited K-4 through 8th grade Catholic School. Our school offers extended care available each day through 6:00pm.
At St. Martin of Tours we are Committed to the Classroom. We focus on each child with personalized instruction and offer opportunities for self growth and exploration. Above all, a spirit filled environment will nurture your child’s faith and strengthen their values.
St. Martin of Tours is now participating in the School Choice Program for city of Milwaukee residents. We also offer free bus service for most of Franklin and some Muskego residents. Come tour our school and meet our teachers! We have a diverse student body – all faiths welcome!
If you wish to schedule a tour or register your student, please contact the school office at 414/425-9200 or visit us on our website at www.stmoftours.org/school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Hales Corners Woman’s Club Offering Scholarships