Greendale Middle School’s P.R.I.D.E. Committee recently organized a fundraiser to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy. Students were able to purchase tickets for $1 to enter a drawing for the opportunity to participate in a “pie throwing event” at an all-school assembly. The effort raised $370.22 for the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund through the American Red Cross.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration