Greendale Middle School’s P.R.I.D.E. Committee recently organized a fundraiser to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy. Students were able to purchase tickets for $1 to enter a drawing for the opportunity to participate in a “pie throwing event” at an all-school assembly. The effort raised $370.22 for the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund through the American Red Cross.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Big Hopes for Mini Donuts Kickstarter Campaign
- Open Registration at St. Martin of Tours School
- Traditional Irish Music Comes to Franklin Public Library
- Academy of Performing Arts Spring Music Concert at Franklin Public Library
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Concert “Fanfares, Flicks, & Finales” Featuring Jocelyn Ridgley and Kyle Samuelson
- Technology Overtaking the Youth