Greendale Middle School’s P.R.I.D.E. Committee recently organized a fundraiser to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy. Students were able to purchase tickets for $1 to enter a drawing for the opportunity to participate in a “pie throwing event” at an all-school assembly. The effort raised $370.22 for the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund through the American Red Cross.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY