Welcome Chaplain Michelle Peterson
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community is very pleased to announce the appointment of Chaplain Michelle Peterson to the campus staff. She holds a Master of Divinity degree and brings a wealth of personal talent to the position. Besides being a Worship leader, she has a background in Leadership Development, Group Facilitation, Personal and Crisis Counseling, plus Teaching and Training. She has completed her Clinical Pastoral Education working with people of various religious and cultural backgrounds.
Chaplain Michelle radiates her deep commitment to the Christian faith and ministry of Jesus as an ordained minister of the gospel. Her passion for working with the community residents and in the greater community is shown by offering spiritual support through prayer, scripture and spiritual services.
The Community Worship Service is held on Wednesdays at 3:00pm at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community. You are welcome to attend the service and meet Chaplain Michelle.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Phone 414-529-0100 for more information
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants