Welcome Chaplain Michelle Peterson
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community is very pleased to announce the appointment of Chaplain Michelle Peterson to the campus staff. She holds a Master of Divinity degree and brings a wealth of personal talent to the position. Besides being a Worship leader, she has a background in Leadership Development, Group Facilitation, Personal and Crisis Counseling, plus Teaching and Training. She has completed her Clinical Pastoral Education working with people of various religious and cultural backgrounds.
Chaplain Michelle radiates her deep commitment to the Christian faith and ministry of Jesus as an ordained minister of the gospel. Her passion for working with the community residents and in the greater community is shown by offering spiritual support through prayer, scripture and spiritual services.
The Community Worship Service is held on Wednesdays at 3:00pm at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community. You are welcome to attend the service and meet Chaplain Michelle.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Phone 414-529-0100 for more information
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America