The Greendale High School Band Program will host the University of Wisconsin Badger Band in concert on Saturday, February 23, at 7 p.m. in the Greendale High School gym.
Longtime band director Mike Leckrone will lead the band, which includes seven members who are Greendale Marching Band Alumni, into the GHS gym for the concert. The performance will include many Wisconsin favorites and halftime selections from its recent Rose Bowl season.
Tickets are on sale now. Visit www.greendaleband.com to purchase and for more information. Proceeds benefit the GHS Band program.
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date