The Greendale School District will host its second Parents as Partners Conference of the 2012-13 school year on Wednesday, February 20, from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Greendale Middle School. The event is sponsored by the Greendale Education Foundation and Partners for Community Action.
The free event will provide learning and discussion opportunities on topics related to raising today’s youth and supporting their success in the schools.
Registration is limited to Greendale Schools families only. Please register by February 18 at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050F4FABAE2F4-parents3/1956735
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Held for Greendale Health Center
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Local Residents Participate in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse