The Greendale School District will host its second Parents as Partners Conference of the 2012-13 school year on Wednesday, February 20, from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Greendale Middle School. The event is sponsored by the Greendale Education Foundation and Partners for Community Action.
The free event will provide learning and discussion opportunities on topics related to raising today’s youth and supporting their success in the schools.
Registration is limited to Greendale Schools families only. Please register by February 18 at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050F4FABAE2F4-parents3/1956735
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- LOCAL SOPRANO WINS $1000.00 SCHOLARSHIP