The Greendale School District will host its second Parents as Partners Conference of the 2012-13 school year on Wednesday, February 20, from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Greendale Middle School. The event is sponsored by the Greendale Education Foundation and Partners for Community Action.
The free event will provide learning and discussion opportunities on topics related to raising today’s youth and supporting their success in the schools.
Registration is limited to Greendale Schools families only. Please register by February 18 at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050F4FABAE2F4-parents3/1956735
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants