The Greendale School District will host its second Parents as Partners Conference of the 2012-13 school year on Wednesday, February 20, from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Greendale Middle School. The event is sponsored by the Greendale Education Foundation and Partners for Community Action.
The free event will provide learning and discussion opportunities on topics related to raising today’s youth and supporting their success in the schools.
Registration is limited to Greendale Schools families only. Please register by February 18 at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050F4FABAE2F4-parents3/1956735
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids