The Greendale School District will host its second Parents as Partners Conference of the 2012-13 school year on Wednesday, February 20, from 6:00 to 8:15 p.m. at Greendale Middle School. The event is sponsored by the Greendale Education Foundation and Partners for Community Action.
The free event will provide learning and discussion opportunities on topics related to raising today’s youth and supporting their success in the schools.
Registration is limited to Greendale Schools families only. Please register by February 18 at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050F4FABAE2F4-parents3/1956735
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair