Artwork created by Greendale Middle School (GMS) students is on display as part of the Seventh Annual Milwaukee Regional Art Fair at the Oconomowoc Art Center, 641 East Forest Street, Oconomowoc. More than 100 pieces from students around the area is displayed in the 2013 show. The art center is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, noon to 4 p.m. and Thursdays, noon to 6 p.m. now through March 8.
GMS students Margaret Anagnostopoulos, Alexys Birmingham, Quinten Eismann, Ana Gonzalez, Jane Gozdowiak, Tyler Magerowski, Kaylee Reeve, Katelyn Salazar, Sydney Schact, Morgan Vlaj and their families attended the event’s opening and awards presentation on February 16. Their displayed works include digital photographs, acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, and charcoal drawings.
The Milwaukee Regional Art Fair (MRAF) is a program of Wisconsin College Prep Academy. Each year, area art teachers submit works to the preliminary judging stage from which the final show is selected. Independent jurors select the best works from submitted middle school and high school students.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial