Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, will host the Easter Bunny at its Muskego Showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Sat., March 23.
The event will feature plenty of photo opportunities and fun family events, including meeting with the Easter Bunny, an Easter egg coloring contest, an Easter egg hunt for children 10 and under at 11:00 a.m., an enter to win contest for prizes, and complimentary refreshments.
“Our annual Easter family event provides the traditional activities that children and adults of all ages have come to cherish,” said Tom Callen, owner of Callen Construction. “This is a way for Callen to give back to the communities who have given so much to us. We look forward to celebrating with many of our families and past clients, as well as new friends.”
Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
Callen Construcition is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club