Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, will present a free seminar entitled “Kitchens & Bathrooms That Function, Look Good, and Feel Good” on Sat., April 6 at 11:00 a.m. at its Muskego Showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
Attendees will learn about…
• trends in cabinetry organization, plumbing and lighting fixtures, and finishes.
• using islands to create a central kitchen gathering space.
• selecting products not only on aesthetics, but also on how they will best be utilized based on design.
• creating the best layout for work stations and traffic flow for your cooking and entertaining style.
• planning the space so it best meets the homeowners needs now and into the future.
The panel discussion will feature the following award-winning Callen designers:
• Dave Clark, CGR, CAPS, SENCD
• Marie Owens, SENCD
“This seminar will provide homeowners considering a kitchen and bath renovation the opportunity to learn how to they can incorporate new trends and styles into their homes in a way that best meets their needs,” said Tom Callen, owner of Callen Construction. “Our designers will answer specific kitchen and bath questions of attendees, offering ideas for use in their own homes.”
Reserve your space by calling 414-529-5509 or via e-mail at Christi.pryor@CallCallen.com
Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Device Workshop
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Fox River Invitational
- Wounded Warriors Play in Waukesha
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th