Greendale High School’s “Teens with Impact” group hosted Eggspress Yourself, an event for 7th and 8th graders at Greendale Middle School. The session was held to help the younger students “break out of their shells” and prepare for high school. Twenty-five high school students led 103 middle school students in games, discussions, and activities. They also shared a pizza dinner and listened to a guest speaker.
At Greendale High, Teens with IMPACT is a program to enhance school efforts in promoting drug-free learning environments and healthy lifestyle choices. The program has been effective in presenting younger children with accurate information and relevant decision-making skills. Students make presentations to the middle schoolers, assisting them in their transition to high school, answering their questions and easing anxiety.
Students in 9th through 12th grades are recruited and trained as peer educators. These students are selected according to their commitment to live a healthy lifestyle and their desire to serve as positive role models for their peers.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours