Greendale High School’s “Teens with Impact” group hosted Eggspress Yourself, an event for 7th and 8th graders at Greendale Middle School. The session was held to help the younger students “break out of their shells” and prepare for high school. Twenty-five high school students led 103 middle school students in games, discussions, and activities. They also shared a pizza dinner and listened to a guest speaker.
At Greendale High, Teens with IMPACT is a program to enhance school efforts in promoting drug-free learning environments and healthy lifestyle choices. The program has been effective in presenting younger children with accurate information and relevant decision-making skills. Students make presentations to the middle schoolers, assisting them in their transition to high school, answering their questions and easing anxiety.
Students in 9th through 12th grades are recruited and trained as peer educators. These students are selected according to their commitment to live a healthy lifestyle and their desire to serve as positive role models for their peers.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale