Greendale's Canterbury elementary school student council has partnered with Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to sponsor a variety of lemonade stand events at school activities in the coming months. The first lemonade stand will take place on March 27 during the school's family open house.
Robby McFaul, director of Greendale Public Works, built a stand for the effort. Canterbury students along with teachers, Katie Dams and Marlo Dentice-Johnson, painted the stand.
Donations to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in honor of Canterbury school can be made online at http://www.alexslemonade.org/campaign/northwestern-mutual. The project name is Canterbury CARES. Community members interested in donating to the Canterbury stands can contact Mrs. Dentice-Johnson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- GMS Author Visit Promotes Literacy, Love of Books!
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Simple steps beforehand can aid the healing process after surgery