Several local boys from Muskego, Mukwonago, New Berlin and other surrounding areas were selected as part of a team of boys traveling to Spain and Portugal this summer to compete in tournaments there. This is a big honor for these boys to represent our state and country.
A Zumbathon fundraiser is being held to help raise funds to offset some of the costs associated with the trip.
It's a great way to have fun and win some prizes and raffles.
When: Sunday April 28th
1:30 pm and 3:00pm.
Where: Whitnall High School, Greenfield, WI
Cost: $15 before 4/15, $20 after 4/15
email PFCZumbathon@gmail.com for more information and to register for the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Hales Corners Woman’s Club Offering Scholarships