Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant, to be held Sunday, June 16, 2013, 12:30 PM, at the Henry W. Maier festival grounds.
All contestants will receive a ticket to Polish Fest, a tiara, banner, special Polish Fest T-shirt and gift bag. Winners in each category will receive a beautiful crown, embroidered banner, gift bag, and gift certificate.
Age groups are as follows: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years, and 13-17 years
Winners of Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant will host various activities at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, make appearances in the Milwaukee area and of course, parades.
Please visit and "like" our Facebook page:
Applications are online at: http://www.polishfest.org/
Phone: Doris Idzikowski (414) 483-6493
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale