Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant, to be held Sunday, June 16, 2013, 12:30 PM, at the Henry W. Maier festival grounds.
All contestants will receive a ticket to Polish Fest, a tiara, banner, special Polish Fest T-shirt and gift bag. Winners in each category will receive a beautiful crown, embroidered banner, gift bag, and gift certificate.
Age groups are as follows: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years, and 13-17 years
Winners of Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant will host various activities at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, make appearances in the Milwaukee area and of course, parades.
Please visit and "like" our Facebook page:
Applications are online at: http://www.polishfest.org/
Phone: Doris Idzikowski (414) 483-6493
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit