Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant, to be held Sunday, June 16, 2013, 12:30 PM, at the Henry W. Maier festival grounds.
All contestants will receive a ticket to Polish Fest, a tiara, banner, special Polish Fest T-shirt and gift bag. Winners in each category will receive a beautiful crown, embroidered banner, gift bag, and gift certificate.
Age groups are as follows: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years, and 13-17 years
Winners of Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant will host various activities at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, make appearances in the Milwaukee area and of course, parades.
Please visit and "like" our Facebook page:
Applications are online at: http://www.polishfest.org/
Phone: Doris Idzikowski (414) 483-6493
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!