Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant, to be held Sunday, June 16, 2013, 12:30 PM, at the Henry W. Maier festival grounds.
All contestants will receive a ticket to Polish Fest, a tiara, banner, special Polish Fest T-shirt and gift bag. Winners in each category will receive a beautiful crown, embroidered banner, gift bag, and gift certificate.
Age groups are as follows: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years, and 13-17 years
Winners of Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant will host various activities at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, make appearances in the Milwaukee area and of course, parades.
Please visit and "like" our Facebook page:
Applications are online at: http://www.polishfest.org/
Phone: Doris Idzikowski (414) 483-6493
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenhills Ohio Proclaims March 20th "Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day"
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13