Applications are now being accepted for the 2013 Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant, to be held Sunday, June 16, 2013, 12:30 PM, at the Henry W. Maier festival grounds.
All contestants will receive a ticket to Polish Fest, a tiara, banner, special Polish Fest T-shirt and gift bag. Winners in each category will receive a beautiful crown, embroidered banner, gift bag, and gift certificate.
Age groups are as follows: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years, and 13-17 years
Winners of Little Miss Polish Fest Pageant will host various activities at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, make appearances in the Milwaukee area and of course, parades.
Please visit and "like" our Facebook page:
Applications are online at: http://www.polishfest.org/
Phone: Doris Idzikowski (414) 483-6493
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Shear Madness
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful