Greendale School District Art and World Languages Departments and the Camera and Media Club are hosting the Traditional and Digital Arts (TADA) Festival, Friday, April 26, from 4 to 8:30 p.m. This free event will showcase the vast amount of culture and talents within our student body and community.
Patrons can get their "passports" stamped as they travel through the K-12 traditional and digital arts galleries, cultural booths, craft tables, and even get family portraits and "passport" photos taken in the CaM Club Photo Booth.
A variety of ethnic cuisine is available to purchase, and donations to support the event are graciously accepted at the CaM Club Photo Booth.
At 7 p.m., Greendale High School Productions presents, "Best of the Best," a unique integration of digital media, in the auditorium. The presentation will feature a variety of live music and dance performances by students and cultural groups throughout the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness