Greendale School District Art and World Languages Departments and the Camera and Media Club are hosting the Traditional and Digital Arts (TADA) Festival, Friday, April 26, from 4 to 8:30 p.m. This free event will showcase the vast amount of culture and talents within our student body and community.
Patrons can get their "passports" stamped as they travel through the K-12 traditional and digital arts galleries, cultural booths, craft tables, and even get family portraits and "passport" photos taken in the CaM Club Photo Booth.
A variety of ethnic cuisine is available to purchase, and donations to support the event are graciously accepted at the CaM Club Photo Booth.
At 7 p.m., Greendale High School Productions presents, "Best of the Best," a unique integration of digital media, in the auditorium. The presentation will feature a variety of live music and dance performances by students and cultural groups throughout the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu