Greendale School District Art and World Languages Departments and the Camera and Media Club are hosting the Traditional and Digital Arts (TADA) Festival, Friday, April 26, from 4 to 8:30 p.m. This free event will showcase the vast amount of culture and talents within our student body and community.
Patrons can get their "passports" stamped as they travel through the K-12 traditional and digital arts galleries, cultural booths, craft tables, and even get family portraits and "passport" photos taken in the CaM Club Photo Booth.
A variety of ethnic cuisine is available to purchase, and donations to support the event are graciously accepted at the CaM Club Photo Booth.
At 7 p.m., Greendale High School Productions presents, "Best of the Best," a unique integration of digital media, in the auditorium. The presentation will feature a variety of live music and dance performances by students and cultural groups throughout the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm