The Franklin Lacrosse Club traveled to Wauwatosa Monday night to face the Wauwatosa Blazers and earned their first Classic 8 conference varsity win with a convincing 17-5 win over the home team.
Though the team has still not been able to practice outdoors because of weather issues,crisper passing and positional play was more evident compared to their previous game.
With this improved play Franklin was able to take a 4-0 lead after one period and extended that to a 9-2 score at halftime.
Franklin built on the momentum they grabbed in the first half, scored eight more goals while allowing only three more for Tosa for the final score.
Sophomore goalie Noah Bachoven gave up four goals on seven shots over three periods while freshman goalie Zak Baudry made his varsity debut playing the final period giving up one goal on eight shots faced.
Scoring goals for Franklin were sophomore Matt Schutte , juniors Michaek Cuske ,Jared Karow, Alec Jakubowski, Brian Kennedy, Nick Hernandez, Zach McCanna and seniors Mikey Coakley  and Joseph Jensen.
Franklins defense was bolstered by the return of sophomore Brian Lacina and the stellar play of junior Joel "Hickory" Vitrano
Franklin will host their first two home games of the season Wednesday April 24th versus Kettle Morraine and Friday April 26th versus University School at the Milwaukee County Sports Complex in Franklin. Game times are 7:30 pm. Free admission
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band