Landmark Luggage has been serving Mequon for all its travel needs since 1977.
Join us for a free Travel Seminar this weekend at the
Towne Shops of Mequon located at
11025 North Port Washington Rd #1 Mequon, WI 53092
for a special appearance by Travel Expert, Angel Castellanos (http://www.angelstravellounge.com/) and learn about all of your important travel questions, such as:
-TSA Regulations- What can I bring? What should I expect from airport security?
-Packing Tips-How to make the most of your packing.
-Health & Security- How to prepare myself for my trip
...and many more topics, as well as an extensive knowledge-base of destinations world-wide.
Please come join us this Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is free, but please RSVP by calling 262-241-8125, NOW!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Shear Madness
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership