Landmark Luggage has been serving Mequon for all its travel needs since 1977.
Join us for a free Travel Seminar this weekend at the
Towne Shops of Mequon located at
11025 North Port Washington Rd #1 Mequon, WI 53092
for a special appearance by Travel Expert, Angel Castellanos (http://www.angelstravellounge.com/) and learn about all of your important travel questions, such as:
-TSA Regulations- What can I bring? What should I expect from airport security?
-Packing Tips-How to make the most of your packing.
-Health & Security- How to prepare myself for my trip
...and many more topics, as well as an extensive knowledge-base of destinations world-wide.
Please come join us this Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is free, but please RSVP by calling 262-241-8125, NOW!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair