Landmark Luggage has been serving Mequon for all its travel needs since 1977.
Join us for a free Travel Seminar this weekend at the
Towne Shops of Mequon located at
11025 North Port Washington Rd #1 Mequon, WI 53092
for a special appearance by Travel Expert, Angel Castellanos (http://www.angelstravellounge.com/) and learn about all of your important travel questions, such as:
-TSA Regulations- What can I bring? What should I expect from airport security?
-Packing Tips-How to make the most of your packing.
-Health & Security- How to prepare myself for my trip
...and many more topics, as well as an extensive knowledge-base of destinations world-wide.
Please come join us this Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is free, but please RSVP by calling 262-241-8125, NOW!
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids