Landmark Luggage has been serving Mequon for all its travel needs since 1977.
Join us for a free Travel Seminar this weekend at the
Towne Shops of Mequon located at
11025 North Port Washington Rd #1 Mequon, WI 53092
for a special appearance by Travel Expert, Angel Castellanos (http://www.angelstravellounge.com/) and learn about all of your important travel questions, such as:
-TSA Regulations- What can I bring? What should I expect from airport security?
-Packing Tips-How to make the most of your packing.
-Health & Security- How to prepare myself for my trip
...and many more topics, as well as an extensive knowledge-base of destinations world-wide.
Please come join us this Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is free, but please RSVP by calling 262-241-8125, NOW!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Hales Corners Woman’s Club Offering Scholarships