The Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Coach Training Institute is excited to announce its Life Coach Certification Winter Class of 2013 will graduate Monday, May 20!
Led by Thrive! Life Services, LLC. life coach and owner, Patty Jackson , Barb Butler, Brian K. Engelholdt and Chris Wegner have successfully completed the 17-week Wisdom of Life ™ - Life Coach Certification program to become certified life coaches.
Wisdom of Life™ Coach Certification Program highlights:
• Understand yourself in a big way, how you already succeed, move through challenges and thrive.
• Develop and practice your unique message and way of inspiring
• Learn ICF Core Competencies and the structure of a life coaching session
• Implement best practices of beginning a life coach business.
Life coaches, as the name implies, serve to assist individuals, small groups, business groups both large and small seeking to grow in their personal and professional environments.
In August 2013, the Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Coach Training Institute will have certified 45 life coaches. "Because of our team, who they are and what they have been doing in the community we have established a great reputation in southeastern Wisconsin," Jackson shared.
Thrive! Life Services, LLC provides inspiration and education to individuals and businesses who want to move through stress and challenges so we can enjoy great relationships and THRIVE!
For more information, call 262-364-9095 or visit www.thrivelifeservices.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"