The Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Coach Training Institute is excited to announce its Life Coach Certification Winter Class of 2013 will graduate Monday, May 20!
Led by Thrive! Life Services, LLC. life coach and owner, Patty Jackson , Barb Butler, Brian K. Engelholdt and Chris Wegner have successfully completed the 17-week Wisdom of Life ™ - Life Coach Certification program to become certified life coaches.
Wisdom of Life™ Coach Certification Program highlights:
• Understand yourself in a big way, how you already succeed, move through challenges and thrive.
• Develop and practice your unique message and way of inspiring
• Learn ICF Core Competencies and the structure of a life coaching session
• Implement best practices of beginning a life coach business.
Life coaches, as the name implies, serve to assist individuals, small groups, business groups both large and small seeking to grow in their personal and professional environments.
In August 2013, the Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Coach Training Institute will have certified 45 life coaches. "Because of our team, who they are and what they have been doing in the community we have established a great reputation in southeastern Wisconsin," Jackson shared.
Thrive! Life Services, LLC provides inspiration and education to individuals and businesses who want to move through stress and challenges so we can enjoy great relationships and THRIVE!
For more information, call 262-364-9095 or visit www.thrivelifeservices.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive