Recently, 8th graders at Greendale Middle School hosted a visit from Eugene "Gene" Schulz, a World War II Veteran, and his wife Elanore. Students in 8th grade have been studying WWII and have watched the Honor Flight movie, which inspired them to learn more about the veterans from this war.
A parent of one of the 8th graders who is associated with the Honor Flight arranged this visit. Mr. Schulz told a first-hand account of his experiences, including a presentation with photos he took during WWII, and also shared his fond memories of his Honor Flight.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club