The Greendale Historical Society is inviting the public to an Open House at The Hose Tower after the Village Days parade on Sunday, August 11. Visitors will get the opportunity to learn more about the adaptive restoration of Greendale’s historic Hose Tower into a community gathering space and there will be free lemonade while supplies last.
• Get a sneak peak inside & around The Hose Tower (located in the Municipal Parking lot)
• Learn more about this important community project
• Socialize with Historical Society members
• Witness a bit of Greendale’s history being restored
Interior construction to restore and re-purpose the historic Grounds Building and Hose Tower as a community gathering place complete with public restrooms for the citizens and families of Greendale is currently underway.
For more information about the project, please visit http://thegreendalehistoricalsociety.org/hose-tower.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st