The Greendale Historical Society is inviting the public to an Open House at The Hose Tower after the Village Days parade on Sunday, August 11. Visitors will get the opportunity to learn more about the adaptive restoration of Greendale’s historic Hose Tower into a community gathering space and there will be free lemonade while supplies last.
• Get a sneak peak inside & around The Hose Tower (located in the Municipal Parking lot)
• Learn more about this important community project
• Socialize with Historical Society members
• Witness a bit of Greendale’s history being restored
Interior construction to restore and re-purpose the historic Grounds Building and Hose Tower as a community gathering place complete with public restrooms for the citizens and families of Greendale is currently underway.
For more information about the project, please visit http://thegreendalehistoricalsociety.org/hose-tower.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Held for Greendale Health Center
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Local Residents Participate in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse