The Greendale Historical Society is inviting the public to an Open House at The Hose Tower after the Village Days parade on Sunday, August 11. Visitors will get the opportunity to learn more about the adaptive restoration of Greendale’s historic Hose Tower into a community gathering space and there will be free lemonade while supplies last.
• Get a sneak peak inside & around The Hose Tower (located in the Municipal Parking lot)
• Learn more about this important community project
• Socialize with Historical Society members
• Witness a bit of Greendale’s history being restored
Interior construction to restore and re-purpose the historic Grounds Building and Hose Tower as a community gathering place complete with public restrooms for the citizens and families of Greendale is currently underway.
For more information about the project, please visit http://thegreendalehistoricalsociety.org/hose-tower.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Device Workshop
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Fox River Invitational
- Wounded Warriors Play in Waukesha
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th