The Greendale Historical Society is inviting the public to an Open House at The Hose Tower after the Village Days parade on Sunday, August 11. Visitors will get the opportunity to learn more about the adaptive restoration of Greendale’s historic Hose Tower into a community gathering space and there will be free lemonade while supplies last.
• Get a sneak peak inside & around The Hose Tower (located in the Municipal Parking lot)
• Learn more about this important community project
• Socialize with Historical Society members
• Witness a bit of Greendale’s history being restored
Interior construction to restore and re-purpose the historic Grounds Building and Hose Tower as a community gathering place complete with public restrooms for the citizens and families of Greendale is currently underway.
For more information about the project, please visit http://thegreendalehistoricalsociety.org/hose-tower.html
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale