Families, community members and business community invited to attend Wednesday announcement about continuing beloved Milwaukee holiday tradition
A gift to Milwaukee from BMO Harris Bank will appear in Red Arrow Park on Monday, Aug 26. Join us for the gift’s reveal as part of an announcement about a long-cherished Christmas tradition for many in the community on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at noon
Where: Red Arrow Park Ice Rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee
Activities accompanying the announcement will include:
- Photo opportunities with the giant present sitting in Red Arrow Park as well as with Hubert the Lion and dancers and characters of this well-known Milwaukee holiday tradition
- Balloons, candy, raffle prizes and promotional deals for families in attendance
- Announcement near Red Arrow Park’s well-known ice rink with interview opportunities following the announcement.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House