If you have ever wondered about the homes that make up the Village of Greendale's original New Deal community, here is your opportunity to see them. The Greendale Historical Society has arranged with some of the owners to open their homes from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, September 7. Tickets are $15 and avIailable at the Greendale Library, Visitor Center and the Society office. Tickets are also available online at the greendalehistoricalsociety.com. Docents will be posted throughout the tour to provide historic information regarding this National Landmark Site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs