They Grow Like Weeds, located at 5676 Broad Street is currently celebrating their 2nd Anniversary by having a BIG sale! During the month of September if you spend $20.00 or more you will receive 20% off your purchase (not to be combined with other discounts or prior purchases). In addition, 2 lucky winners will receive a $20.00 gift certificate.....visit us to enter your name into the drawing.
They Grow Like Weeds is an upscale children's resale boutique that offers items for infants to teens. We buy/sell clothing, shoes/boots, books, toys, baby gear, accessories, outerwear, baby gear and more.
We carry the name brands parents and grandparents love, without paying the high price of retail.....we are a resale boutique that does not look or smell like one!
To those who have become our customer during the past 2 years, we sincerely thank you, if you have not yet visited us, we encourage you to do so and think you will be glad you did!
To learn more, visit us on Facebook, at www.theygrowlikeweeds.com or by calling us at (414)239-0600. We buy items by appointment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Shear Madness
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership