They Grow Like Weeds, located at 5676 Broad Street is currently celebrating their 2nd Anniversary by having a BIG sale! During the month of September if you spend $20.00 or more you will receive 20% off your purchase (not to be combined with other discounts or prior purchases). In addition, 2 lucky winners will receive a $20.00 gift certificate.....visit us to enter your name into the drawing.
They Grow Like Weeds is an upscale children's resale boutique that offers items for infants to teens. We buy/sell clothing, shoes/boots, books, toys, baby gear, accessories, outerwear, baby gear and more.
We carry the name brands parents and grandparents love, without paying the high price of retail.....we are a resale boutique that does not look or smell like one!
To those who have become our customer during the past 2 years, we sincerely thank you, if you have not yet visited us, we encourage you to do so and think you will be glad you did!
To learn more, visit us on Facebook, at www.theygrowlikeweeds.com or by calling us at (414)239-0600. We buy items by appointment.
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants