They Grow Like Weeds, located at 5676 Broad Street is currently celebrating their 2nd Anniversary by having a BIG sale! During the month of September if you spend $20.00 or more you will receive 20% off your purchase (not to be combined with other discounts or prior purchases). In addition, 2 lucky winners will receive a $20.00 gift certificate.....visit us to enter your name into the drawing.
They Grow Like Weeds is an upscale children's resale boutique that offers items for infants to teens. We buy/sell clothing, shoes/boots, books, toys, baby gear, accessories, outerwear, baby gear and more.
We carry the name brands parents and grandparents love, without paying the high price of retail.....we are a resale boutique that does not look or smell like one!
To those who have become our customer during the past 2 years, we sincerely thank you, if you have not yet visited us, we encourage you to do so and think you will be glad you did!
To learn more, visit us on Facebook, at www.theygrowlikeweeds.com or by calling us at (414)239-0600. We buy items by appointment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration