They Grow Like Weeds, located at 5676 Broad Street is currently celebrating their 2nd Anniversary by having a BIG sale! During the month of September if you spend $20.00 or more you will receive 20% off your purchase (not to be combined with other discounts or prior purchases). In addition, 2 lucky winners will receive a $20.00 gift certificate.....visit us to enter your name into the drawing.
They Grow Like Weeds is an upscale children's resale boutique that offers items for infants to teens. We buy/sell clothing, shoes/boots, books, toys, baby gear, accessories, outerwear, baby gear and more.
We carry the name brands parents and grandparents love, without paying the high price of retail.....we are a resale boutique that does not look or smell like one!
To those who have become our customer during the past 2 years, we sincerely thank you, if you have not yet visited us, we encourage you to do so and think you will be glad you did!
To learn more, visit us on Facebook, at www.theygrowlikeweeds.com or by calling us at (414)239-0600. We buy items by appointment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25