Wear America to Expand and Relocate
Marty Pierce, owner of Wear America LLC saw an opportunity for growth and had an idea. Ralph Bruno, owner of Foamation (think Cheeseheads) heard the idea and ran with it…all the way to St. Francis.
On August 31, 2013 Pierce and Bruno announced the sale of Wear America LLC to Foamation. According to Pierce this sale “allows Wear America to expand from screen printing into other industry leading initiatives, such as printing on the foam used to create the ever popular Cheesehead wedge”.
While the sale of Wear America means a relocation from their current location on Parking Street in the Village Center it does not mean an end for the business, rather it is an opportunity for growth.
Marty’s daughter Amanda and Marty’s father Mike will remain as employees of Wear America under its new ownership. Customers both existing and new are welcome and encouraged to continue to send their screen printing needs to Wear America.
“While Wear America is no longer in Greendale, Wear America is absolutely still in business. Ralph, Amanda and Mike look forward to serving their customers from their new location and offering them an increasingly expanding array of services.”
The decision to move from Parking Street was based on the current location of Foamation and the new owners desire to have both businesses under one roof. “The Greendale Village Center is an amazing place to own a business. The residents, neighboring businesses, our customers…are all things about Greendale I will miss, but the move makes sense for the new owner and I wish him great success.”
Grandhaven LLC plans to begin recruiting a new tenant immediately. For more information on the space please www.discovergreendale.com To contact Wear America at their new location please call: 414-481-3337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Hales Corners Woman’s Club Offering Scholarships