Wear America to Expand and Relocate
Marty Pierce, owner of Wear America LLC saw an opportunity for growth and had an idea. Ralph Bruno, owner of Foamation (think Cheeseheads) heard the idea and ran with it…all the way to St. Francis.
On August 31, 2013 Pierce and Bruno announced the sale of Wear America LLC to Foamation. According to Pierce this sale “allows Wear America to expand from screen printing into other industry leading initiatives, such as printing on the foam used to create the ever popular Cheesehead wedge”.
While the sale of Wear America means a relocation from their current location on Parking Street in the Village Center it does not mean an end for the business, rather it is an opportunity for growth.
Marty’s daughter Amanda and Marty’s father Mike will remain as employees of Wear America under its new ownership. Customers both existing and new are welcome and encouraged to continue to send their screen printing needs to Wear America.
“While Wear America is no longer in Greendale, Wear America is absolutely still in business. Ralph, Amanda and Mike look forward to serving their customers from their new location and offering them an increasingly expanding array of services.”
The decision to move from Parking Street was based on the current location of Foamation and the new owners desire to have both businesses under one roof. “The Greendale Village Center is an amazing place to own a business. The residents, neighboring businesses, our customers…are all things about Greendale I will miss, but the move makes sense for the new owner and I wish him great success.”
Grandhaven LLC plans to begin recruiting a new tenant immediately. For more information on the space please www.discovergreendale.com To contact Wear America at their new location please call: 414-481-3337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!