Saturday a dog that Muttley Crew (we named her Ava) rescued was able to slip her collar and get away from a volunteer when they were bringing her to my home.
She is VERY SCARED, and does not know her name, but is friendly and will approach you, especially if you have food.
The previous rescue was calling her Polly, though she does not seem to know that name either. Do NOT chase after her. She is around 30-35 pounds, and was just spayed last Wednesday. She is brown and tan with a white patch on her chest. She is a German Pinscher mix. She IS microchipped - which is registered to Muttley Crew Rescue.
She was most recently seen Monday morning Nov 11th near Ryan and Shepard and around the Houses west of Shepard Hills elementary school.
Please call us with any sightings.
Mutley Crew can be contacted at (414) 305-1894 or via email at Kristin@muttleycrew.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!