Saturday a dog that Muttley Crew (we named her Ava) rescued was able to slip her collar and get away from a volunteer when they were bringing her to my home.
She is VERY SCARED, and does not know her name, but is friendly and will approach you, especially if you have food.
The previous rescue was calling her Polly, though she does not seem to know that name either. Do NOT chase after her. She is around 30-35 pounds, and was just spayed last Wednesday. She is brown and tan with a white patch on her chest. She is a German Pinscher mix. She IS microchipped - which is registered to Muttley Crew Rescue.
She was most recently seen Monday morning Nov 11th near Ryan and Shepard and around the Houses west of Shepard Hills elementary school.
Please call us with any sightings.
Mutley Crew can be contacted at (414) 305-1894 or via email at Kristin@muttleycrew.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Device Workshop
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm