City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
Welcome to Glendale, the City of Glendale’s Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Bayshore Town Center will present the Community Menorah Lighting Ceremony to celebrate Chanukah Sunday, December 1 at 5:00 p.m. in the Bayshore Rotunda.
This celebration of family, friends, singing and dancing will include:
- A 6-foot ice menorah
- A Laser light show
- Food and catering
- Raffle participation and prizes
- Performance by Jewish Beginnings/Hillel combined children’s choir (Grades K4 and K5)
- Hillel drummers.
This event is free and open to the public.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band