Come see the UW Band perform half-time shows from Camp Randall as well as their legendary 5th quarter. The show is February 15 at 2:00 p.m. at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center, 901 15th Avenue.
Proceeds from this event with help support the South Milwaukee Marching Band and Color Guard Boosters.
An additional 50/50 raffle will be held to support the Sharon Awe Scholarship fund at the event.
Tickets are: $15 General Public / $12 Seniors (60 & over) / $10 Students. Handicapped seating available, notify ticket agent of special requests. All seats are sold as reserved tickets.
Tickets can be purchased over the phone by calling 414-766-5049 or in person at SMPAC box office (high school door #7). The SMPAC accepts cash, check, MasterCard, and VISA. Additional fees added only when purchased online. The SMPAC Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- Tudor Oaks is hosting a Job Fair
- Educational Foundation Kid's Clothes Resale
- Two New Employees Join R.A. Smith National’s Rotational Training Program
- Special Used Children’s Book Sale in the Book Nook
- Root River Theatre Company Needs You