Come see the UW Band perform half-time shows from Camp Randall as well as their legendary 5th quarter. The show is February 15 at 2:00 p.m. at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center, 901 15th Avenue.
Proceeds from this event with help support the South Milwaukee Marching Band and Color Guard Boosters.
An additional 50/50 raffle will be held to support the Sharon Awe Scholarship fund at the event.
Tickets are: $15 General Public / $12 Seniors (60 & over) / $10 Students. Handicapped seating available, notify ticket agent of special requests. All seats are sold as reserved tickets.
Tickets can be purchased over the phone by calling 414-766-5049 or in person at SMPAC box office (high school door #7). The SMPAC accepts cash, check, MasterCard, and VISA. Additional fees added only when purchased online. The SMPAC Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Device Workshop
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Fox River Invitational
- Wounded Warriors Play in Waukesha
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th