Come see the UW Band perform half-time shows from Camp Randall as well as their legendary 5th quarter. The show is February 15 at 2:00 p.m. at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center, 901 15th Avenue.
Proceeds from this event with help support the South Milwaukee Marching Band and Color Guard Boosters.
An additional 50/50 raffle will be held to support the Sharon Awe Scholarship fund at the event.
Tickets are: $15 General Public / $12 Seniors (60 & over) / $10 Students. Handicapped seating available, notify ticket agent of special requests. All seats are sold as reserved tickets.
Tickets can be purchased over the phone by calling 414-766-5049 or in person at SMPAC box office (high school door #7). The SMPAC accepts cash, check, MasterCard, and VISA. Additional fees added only when purchased online. The SMPAC Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours