Students and Families Invited to Learn More about Virtual Schooling with WCA
WHAT: An on demand information Session for Wisconsin Connections Academy (WCA), the state’s leading K-12 virtual public school serving students from every corner of the state.
WHEN: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
WHERE: Register here for to access the online information session.
·Join WCA students, families and teachers online as they discuss their experiences and tell tales of various field trips and other activities that happen year-round with WCA.
Write a review - -
·Hear about WCA’s customized learning process designed by national education experts and used to accommodate each student’s academic abilities to promote scholastic growth. Discover how their virtual learning experience, combined with interactive education sessions, helps to provide students with the flexibility to study and work at their own pace.
·Connect with Wisconsin-certified teachers to learn about the interactive environment and innovative education programs provided by WCA. Learn how WCA offers numerous opportunities for students to participate in school clubs, activities and online classroom sessions to allow for collaborative school involvement.
·Receive firsthand information from WCA parents about their online learning experiences and how it has been useful for their child(ren).
Contact: Meghan Welch
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date