“Select Gardens of Greenfield” Garden Tour
The Greenfield Beautification Committee is sponsoring a self-guided tour of five fabulous gardens. These are private gardens; most of them open to the public for the first time. The public will be able to see the gardens up close and talk to their owners or volunteer Master Gardeners about the wonderful landscapes.
Back by popular demand from a previous tour, this tour will again include the garden of Will Radler, the nationally renowned breeder of hybrid roses including the well-known Knockout tm line of roses. Bill has made extensive upgrades to his property since the last tour. It’s sure to impress even the most experienced gardener.
The tour is scheduled for
Saturday, July 19 2014 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Rain or shine!
Tickets are $10 in advance and available:
In person: Greenfield City Hall Recreation Department
… or Bluemels Garden Center (Loomis Rd. north of Edgerton)
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band