“Select Gardens of Greenfield” Garden Tour
The Greenfield Beautification Committee is sponsoring a self-guided tour of five fabulous gardens. These are private gardens; most of them open to the public for the first time. The public will be able to see the gardens up close and talk to their owners or volunteer Master Gardeners about the wonderful landscapes.
Back by popular demand from a previous tour, this tour will again include the garden of Will Radler, the nationally renowned breeder of hybrid roses including the well-known Knockout tm line of roses. Bill has made extensive upgrades to his property since the last tour. It’s sure to impress even the most experienced gardener.
The tour is scheduled for
Saturday, July 19 2014 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Rain or shine!
Tickets are $10 in advance and available:
In person: Greenfield City Hall Recreation Department
… or Bluemels Garden Center (Loomis Rd. north of Edgerton)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2