GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE TO KICK OFF GREENDALE ENTERTAINMENT ASSOCIATION’S GAZEBO SERIES.
Greendale Community Theatre (GCT) is kicking off the Greendale Entertainment Association’s Gazebo Series on Saturday,June 28th at 7 PM. Catch a review of our Spring production of Songs for a New World as well as a preview of our upcoming production of Legally Blonde: the Musical.
Greendale High School band director, Tom Reifenberg, will be accompanying some of the area’s most talented vocalists including Steve Pfisterer, Mike Jones, Laura Schachner, Laura McDonald and many more. It is a wonderfully fun, free night of entertainment.
Hope to see you there and don’t forget to bring your lawn chair!
And speaking of Legally Blonde, tickets are on sale now!
Grab your tickets early for GCT's Summer musical production, perfect for the entire family or just a fun girls night out, Legally Blonde.
Watch Harvard Law’s beloved blonde take the stage by sparkling pink storm in this fun, upbeat show starring some of Southeast Wisconsin’s most talented vocalists and dancers. This much fun shouldn't be legal! (See what we did there?)
Based on the movie, this award-winning musical stays true to form with a playful score and clever script. But it’s not all silver stilettos, perfectly coordinated skirt suits, Fendi bags and false eyelashes, as the story is rich in clever wit and a message of self-discovery.
Legally Blonde takes place in Greendale High School’s Reiman Family Arts Wing, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Performance dates are July 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 & August 1, 2. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. except for the July 27th Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Tickets are available online at www.greendaletheatre.org, or by calling the Box Office at (414) 817-7600. Tickets are also available at the door at GCT’s Box Office which opens at 6:00 p.m. on performance days. Ticket prices are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors.
Visit www.greendaletheatre.org for details and ticket information or for info on how you can help support Greendale Community Theatre.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project