This is a reunion for the Cross Country and Track athletes at Greenfield High School while the head coach was Mel Pinsker ('80-'86 for CC, and '72-'84 for Track&Field.)
We hope many of you can make it!
We've reserved picnic area #6 in Whitnall Park for Saturday, August 23rd, 2014, beginning at about 11am. (Please let me know if you can make it by contacting me at email@example.com, or by posting a comment at the post I've put at the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hustlinhawks/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project