This is a reunion for the Cross Country and Track athletes at Greenfield High School while the head coach was Mel Pinsker ('80-'86 for CC, and '72-'84 for Track&Field.)
We hope many of you can make it!
We've reserved picnic area #6 in Whitnall Park for Saturday, August 23rd, 2014, beginning at about 11am. (Please let me know if you can make it by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by posting a comment at the post I've put at the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hustlinhawks/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin