Greendale High School choir director, Mike Jones, will perform in Greendale Community Theatre’s summer production of Legally Blonde: The Musical as Emmett Forest. Mike is excited to be playing this role amongst such an extremely talented cast.
Based on the movie, this award-winning musical stays true to form with a playful score and clever script. But it’s not all silver stilettos, perfectly coordinated skirt suits, Fendi bags and false eyelashes, as the story is rich in clever wit and a message of self-discovery.
Legally Blonde takes place in Greendale High School’s beautiful and air-conditioned Reiman Family Arts Wing, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Performance dates are July 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 & August 1, 2. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. except for the July 27th Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets will be sold at the door at 6:00 PM on performance days. You can also get tickets at the Greendale Park and Recreation Department offices during normal business hours located at 5647 Broad Street Greendale, WI 53129, online at greendaletheatre.org, or by calling our box office: (414) 817-7600.
Watch Harvard Law’s beloved blonde take the stage by sparkling pink storm in this fun, upbeat show starring some of Southeast Wisconsin’s most talented vocalists and dancers.
Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit