Greendale Woman's Club is awarding two $1,500.00 scholarships to seniors graduating in 2009. The scholarships are available to any student who will be attending a full time course of study in college, vocational, technical, or business school.
Students must be a Greendale resident, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form, ask your Guidance Counslor or call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Greendale Woman's Club is also offering one $1,000.00 scholarship to an adult returning to school. To be eligible, the adult must b a resident of Greendale, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group