Greendale Woman's Club is awarding two $1,500.00 scholarships to seniors graduating in 2009. The scholarships are available to any student who will be attending a full time course of study in college, vocational, technical, or business school.
Students must be a Greendale resident, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form, ask your Guidance Counslor or call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Greendale Woman's Club is also offering one $1,000.00 scholarship to an adult returning to school. To be eligible, the adult must b a resident of Greendale, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin