Greendale Woman's Club is awarding two $1,500.00 scholarships to seniors graduating in 2009. The scholarships are available to any student who will be attending a full time course of study in college, vocational, technical, or business school.
Students must be a Greendale resident, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form, ask your Guidance Counslor or call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Greendale Woman's Club is also offering one $1,000.00 scholarship to an adult returning to school. To be eligible, the adult must b a resident of Greendale, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours