Greendale Woman's Club is awarding two $1,500.00 scholarships to seniors graduating in 2009. The scholarships are available to any student who will be attending a full time course of study in college, vocational, technical, or business school.
Students must be a Greendale resident, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form, ask your Guidance Counslor or call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Greendale Woman's Club is also offering one $1,000.00 scholarship to an adult returning to school. To be eligible, the adult must b a resident of Greendale, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Device Workshop
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Fox River Invitational
- Wounded Warriors Play in Waukesha
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th