Greendale Woman's Club is awarding two $1,500.00 scholarships to seniors graduating in 2009. The scholarships are available to any student who will be attending a full time course of study in college, vocational, technical, or business school.
Students must be a Greendale resident, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form, ask your Guidance Counslor or call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Greendale Woman's Club is also offering one $1,000.00 scholarship to an adult returning to school. To be eligible, the adult must b a resident of Greendale, or a child or grandchild of a Greendale Woman's Club member.
To obtain an application form call Barbara at (414)425-5514.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"