The 6th annual Whitnall Youth Baseball Camp is now accepting registrations for the summer sessions. There are two camps:
Camp #1 June 15-17 9:00-11:30 Ages 6-10 Boys and Girls
Camp #2 June 22-24 9:00-11:30 Ages 11-14 Boys and Girls
Where: Schoetz Park, Hales Corners
Registration: www.wybcamps.com or pick up a form at the Whitnall High School Athletic Office.
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of baseball from an experienced coaching staff while at the same time having fun games and contests.
The camp will be run by Brian Johnsen the head baseball coach at Whitnall High School. His coaching staff and various coaches from around the area will assist him. For information go to www.wybcamps.com or you can directly contact Coach Johnsen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at 414-630-1314.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World