The 6th annual Whitnall Youth Baseball Camp is now accepting registrations for the summer sessions. There are two camps:
Camp #1 June 15-17 9:00-11:30 Ages 6-10 Boys and Girls
Camp #2 June 22-24 9:00-11:30 Ages 11-14 Boys and Girls
Where: Schoetz Park, Hales Corners
Registration: www.wybcamps.com or pick up a form at the Whitnall High School Athletic Office.
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of baseball from an experienced coaching staff while at the same time having fun games and contests.
The camp will be run by Brian Johnsen the head baseball coach at Whitnall High School. His coaching staff and various coaches from around the area will assist him. For information go to www.wybcamps.com or you can directly contact Coach Johnsen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at 414-630-1314.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours