The 6th annual Whitnall Youth Baseball Camp is now accepting registrations for the summer sessions. There are two camps:
Camp #1 June 15-17 9:00-11:30 Ages 6-10 Boys and Girls
Camp #2 June 22-24 9:00-11:30 Ages 11-14 Boys and Girls
Where: Schoetz Park, Hales Corners
Registration: www.wybcamps.com or pick up a form at the Whitnall High School Athletic Office.
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of baseball from an experienced coaching staff while at the same time having fun games and contests.
The camp will be run by Brian Johnsen the head baseball coach at Whitnall High School. His coaching staff and various coaches from around the area will assist him. For information go to www.wybcamps.com or you can directly contact Coach Johnsen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at 414-630-1314.
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date