The 6th annual Whitnall Youth Baseball Camp is now accepting registrations for the summer sessions. There are two camps:
Camp #1 June 15-17 9:00-11:30 Ages 6-10 Boys and Girls
Camp #2 June 22-24 9:00-11:30 Ages 11-14 Boys and Girls
Where: Schoetz Park, Hales Corners
Registration: www.wybcamps.com or pick up a form at the Whitnall High School Athletic Office.
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of baseball from an experienced coaching staff while at the same time having fun games and contests.
The camp will be run by Brian Johnsen the head baseball coach at Whitnall High School. His coaching staff and various coaches from around the area will assist him. For information go to www.wybcamps.com or you can directly contact Coach Johnsen by email at email@example.com or by calling him at 414-630-1314.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis