The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages visited Harbour Village Retirement Community at their Summer Tailgate Party on Wednesday, June 24th. On Wednesday, residents, staff, family and friends gathered together to celebrate summer and baseball. The Italian Sausage had the lead for most of the race but the Bratwurst came from behind for the win! After the race, the sausages visited and signed autographs for those in attendance.
Tailgate inspired foods were served, Grand Stand Attendants passed out ice cream, licorice, Cracker Jack and Harbour Village’s Signature Cookies and the Dixie Doodlers performed in an outside tent.
Harbour Village, a Senior Lifestyle community, is located at 5700 Mockingbird Lane in Greendale. If you would like more information, please call (414) 421-9600.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale