The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages visited Harbour Village Retirement Community at their Summer Tailgate Party on Wednesday, June 24th. On Wednesday, residents, staff, family and friends gathered together to celebrate summer and baseball. The Italian Sausage had the lead for most of the race but the Bratwurst came from behind for the win! After the race, the sausages visited and signed autographs for those in attendance.
Tailgate inspired foods were served, Grand Stand Attendants passed out ice cream, licorice, Cracker Jack and Harbour Village’s Signature Cookies and the Dixie Doodlers performed in an outside tent.
Harbour Village, a Senior Lifestyle community, is located at 5700 Mockingbird Lane in Greendale. If you would like more information, please call (414) 421-9600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin