The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages visited Harbour Village Retirement Community at their Summer Tailgate Party on Wednesday, June 24th. On Wednesday, residents, staff, family and friends gathered together to celebrate summer and baseball. The Italian Sausage had the lead for most of the race but the Bratwurst came from behind for the win! After the race, the sausages visited and signed autographs for those in attendance.
Tailgate inspired foods were served, Grand Stand Attendants passed out ice cream, licorice, Cracker Jack and Harbour Village’s Signature Cookies and the Dixie Doodlers performed in an outside tent.
Harbour Village, a Senior Lifestyle community, is located at 5700 Mockingbird Lane in Greendale. If you would like more information, please call (414) 421-9600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?