The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages visited Harbour Village Retirement Community at their Summer Tailgate Party on Wednesday, June 24th. On Wednesday, residents, staff, family and friends gathered together to celebrate summer and baseball. The Italian Sausage had the lead for most of the race but the Bratwurst came from behind for the win! After the race, the sausages visited and signed autographs for those in attendance.
Tailgate inspired foods were served, Grand Stand Attendants passed out ice cream, licorice, Cracker Jack and Harbour Village’s Signature Cookies and the Dixie Doodlers performed in an outside tent.
Harbour Village, a Senior Lifestyle community, is located at 5700 Mockingbird Lane in Greendale. If you would like more information, please call (414) 421-9600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Holly Fair
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Thanksgiving Day Free Bootcamp Workout in the Park
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade