Want to turn your Attic Treasures or Trash, Clothing, Household Items, Sporting Goods, Tools, Antiques, etc. into CASH??
Look no further, since spaces are still available for this year's “Rummage On The Green”, sponsored by the Greendale Lions Club. The Rummage takes place on Saturday August 8, between 8am and 4pm, during Greendale’s Village Days. The Rummage is located in Gazebo Park adjacent to the Greendale Lions Food & Beer Garden on Broad Street in beautiful, historic Downtown Greendale.
>> If you know anyone who wants a spot at the Rummage On The Green there is a PDF for the Rummage On The Green available at
12 ft. by 15 ft. space rental is only $25.00. No Other Charges.
* Food & Beverages Available
* Free Admission
* Other Events In The Area To Attract Many Buyers
TERMS & CONDITIONS"
* Set-up is from 6 to 8 AM on that Saturday.
* Sellers provide their own tables or tents.
* Shade is variable . . . as the world turns.
* Electricity is not available for sellers.
* Parking in booths is not allowed, though you can drive up to many booths to setup in the morning.
* No sellers of predominantly new merchandise.
* No selling of offensive, pornographic, dangerous or illegal materials.
* Seller to remove ALL unsold items at end of the day.
* A seller may leave early, but no vehicle can re-enter the park before 3:30 p.m.
* Greendale Lions Club is not responsible for your property or personal injury.
* Rain date is the next day (Sunday Aug. 9)
* Refund request (less $5.00 service fee per space) will be considered if received in writing three weeks prior to the event.
Copies of the Rummage application flyers are at the Greendale Village Hall, Public Library, Park & Rec Department, Ferch's Malt Shoppe, and other local libraries. They are also mailed out upon request.
For additional information, call Herbert Ripka at 414-421-4261.
>> To register for the Rummage, complete and return the form on the PDF at
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin