Want to turn your Attic Treasures or Trash, Clothing, Household Items, Sporting Goods, Tools, Antiques, etc. into CASH??
Look no further, since spaces are still available for this year's “Rummage On The Green”, sponsored by the Greendale Lions Club. The Rummage takes place on Saturday August 8, between 8am and 4pm, during Greendale’s Village Days. The Rummage is located in Gazebo Park adjacent to the Greendale Lions Food & Beer Garden on Broad Street in beautiful, historic Downtown Greendale.
>> If you know anyone who wants a spot at the Rummage On The Green there is a PDF for the Rummage On The Green available at
12 ft. by 15 ft. space rental is only $25.00. No Other Charges.
* Food & Beverages Available
* Free Admission
* Other Events In The Area To Attract Many Buyers
TERMS & CONDITIONS"
* Set-up is from 6 to 8 AM on that Saturday.
* Sellers provide their own tables or tents.
* Shade is variable . . . as the world turns.
* Electricity is not available for sellers.
* Parking in booths is not allowed, though you can drive up to many booths to setup in the morning.
* No sellers of predominantly new merchandise.
* No selling of offensive, pornographic, dangerous or illegal materials.
* Seller to remove ALL unsold items at end of the day.
* A seller may leave early, but no vehicle can re-enter the park before 3:30 p.m.
* Greendale Lions Club is not responsible for your property or personal injury.
* Rain date is the next day (Sunday Aug. 9)
* Refund request (less $5.00 service fee per space) will be considered if received in writing three weeks prior to the event.
Copies of the Rummage application flyers are at the Greendale Village Hall, Public Library, Park & Rec Department, Ferch's Malt Shoppe, and other local libraries. They are also mailed out upon request.
For additional information, call Herbert Ripka at 414-421-4261.
>> To register for the Rummage, complete and return the form on the PDF at
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special