Want to turn your Attic Treasures or Trash, Clothing, Household Items, Sporting Goods, Tools, Antiques, etc. into CASH??
Look no further, since spaces are still available for this year's “Rummage On The Green”, sponsored by the Greendale Lions Club. The Rummage takes place on Saturday August 8, between 8am and 4pm, during Greendale’s Village Days. The Rummage is located in Gazebo Park adjacent to the Greendale Lions Food & Beer Garden on Broad Street in beautiful, historic Downtown Greendale.
>> If you know anyone who wants a spot at the Rummage On The Green there is a PDF for the Rummage On The Green available at
12 ft. by 15 ft. space rental is only $25.00. No Other Charges.
* Food & Beverages Available
* Free Admission
* Other Events In The Area To Attract Many Buyers
TERMS & CONDITIONS"
* Set-up is from 6 to 8 AM on that Saturday.
* Sellers provide their own tables or tents.
* Shade is variable . . . as the world turns.
* Electricity is not available for sellers.
* Parking in booths is not allowed, though you can drive up to many booths to setup in the morning.
* No sellers of predominantly new merchandise.
* No selling of offensive, pornographic, dangerous or illegal materials.
* Seller to remove ALL unsold items at end of the day.
* A seller may leave early, but no vehicle can re-enter the park before 3:30 p.m.
* Greendale Lions Club is not responsible for your property or personal injury.
* Rain date is the next day (Sunday Aug. 9)
* Refund request (less $5.00 service fee per space) will be considered if received in writing three weeks prior to the event.
Copies of the Rummage application flyers are at the Greendale Village Hall, Public Library, Park & Rec Department, Ferch's Malt Shoppe, and other local libraries. They are also mailed out upon request.
For additional information, call Herbert Ripka at 414-421-4261.
>> To register for the Rummage, complete and return the form on the PDF at
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours