THE GREENDALE ENTERTAINMENT ASSOCIATION’S
Annual Fall/Winter Infant & Children’s Toy & Clothing Resale
(This is the sale you don’t want to miss!!!)
Saturday September 19th, 2009
8:00 AM- 11:00 A.M.
We will be closed from 11:00-12:00 for re-organization
1/2 price sale from 12:00 (NOON) - 2:00 P.M.
Greendale High School
**For Safety reasons, Children under 10 years old are not allowed at the sale until after 10:00 a.m.
STROLLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ALL
For more information or other GEA events visit the Greendale Entertainment association’s web site @ greendaleentertainment.com
DON’T MISS THIS SALE OF OVER 180 SELLERS OF QUALITY NAME BRAND INFANT AND CHILDREN’S FALL AND WINTER CLOTHING, SNOW SUITS, BOOTS, WINTER JACKETS, HALLOWEEN COSTUMES, DRESSES, TOYS, BIKES, OUTDOOR PLAY EQUIPMENT, STROLLERS, HIGH CHAIRS, CAR SEATS, BABY EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, BOOKS, VIDEOS , DVD’S, DANCE CLOTHES, SHOES, SPORTS EQUIPMENT, MATERNITY CLOTHING AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
NOW ACCEPTING MASTERCARD & VISA FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- LUNCHEON/PRESENTATION IN FERCH'S NEWLY EXPANDED SPACE
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks