The Big Cedar Bluegrass Band will provide gospel music for the 10 am Worship service at Faith Presbyterian Church, 3800 W. Rawson Ave., Franklin, on Sunday, August 30. While the worship service retains its regular liturgy, the band will be "preaching" through their gospel music.
Beginning at 2 pm, the band will present a concert on the church grounds, continuing with gospel music but also playing from their extensive repertoire. The concert is free but concert goers are asked to bring non-perishable food items for the food bank along with their own chair or blanket.
Free ice cream will be available during intermission.
This event, sponsored by Faith Presbyterian Church, is the final event in a year long celebration of the church's 75th Anniversary.
For more information, contact the church, 414.421.3860 or by email -- email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration