The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm