The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club