The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair