The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit