The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House