The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu