The Greendale School District will hold Child Development Days at College Park School, 5701 W. College Avenue, on Wednesday, September 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. and on Thursday, September 3, from 8:00-11:30 a.m. and from 3:30-7:00 p.m.
The district's annual child-find program screens 3- and 4-year-old Greendale residents for vision, hearing, speech and language skills, and developmental skills. Families will have the opportunity to discuss screening results and concerns with district specialists.
Local organizations will have booths related to early childhood development and information on many areas of child development will be available. The program takes approximately one hour.
Please contact the Greendale School District Office at (414) 423-2715 for information and to register your child.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center