Dorothy Haas, artist and Greendale resident, will be exhibiting and selling her paintings and prints created using a scratchboard technique at the 27th Annual Harvest of Art and Crafts held at historic Trimborn Farm in Greendale on Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Avenue, in Greendale, Wisconsin. Admission is $4 per person; children under 12 are free.
The Harvest is a time honored and well-respected festival that showcases the work of 130 juried artists and craftspeople from the Upper Midwest. Visitors will be able to browse through unique and original creations, including jewelry, artwork, photographs, clothing, and house wares, on the picturesque and historic grounds of Trimborn Farm.
This family-friendly weekend also includes access to the nine farm buildings and lime kilns. Music and a spouse’s waiting area, televising weekend football games, are also planned. Free shuttle buses will run from Southridge Mall.
Proceeds benefit historic Trimborn Farm. For additional information, contact 414-529-7744 or www.milwaukeehistory.net.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours