Dorothy Haas, artist and Greendale resident, will be exhibiting and selling her paintings and prints created using a scratchboard technique at the 27th Annual Harvest of Art and Crafts held at historic Trimborn Farm in Greendale on Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Avenue, in Greendale, Wisconsin. Admission is $4 per person; children under 12 are free.
The Harvest is a time honored and well-respected festival that showcases the work of 130 juried artists and craftspeople from the Upper Midwest. Visitors will be able to browse through unique and original creations, including jewelry, artwork, photographs, clothing, and house wares, on the picturesque and historic grounds of Trimborn Farm.
This family-friendly weekend also includes access to the nine farm buildings and lime kilns. Music and a spouse’s waiting area, televising weekend football games, are also planned. Free shuttle buses will run from Southridge Mall.
Proceeds benefit historic Trimborn Farm. For additional information, contact 414-529-7744 or www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award