Dorothy Haas, artist and Greendale resident, will be exhibiting and selling her paintings and prints created using a scratchboard technique at the 27th Annual Harvest of Art and Crafts held at historic Trimborn Farm in Greendale on Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Avenue, in Greendale, Wisconsin. Admission is $4 per person; children under 12 are free.
The Harvest is a time honored and well-respected festival that showcases the work of 130 juried artists and craftspeople from the Upper Midwest. Visitors will be able to browse through unique and original creations, including jewelry, artwork, photographs, clothing, and house wares, on the picturesque and historic grounds of Trimborn Farm.
This family-friendly weekend also includes access to the nine farm buildings and lime kilns. Music and a spouse’s waiting area, televising weekend football games, are also planned. Free shuttle buses will run from Southridge Mall.
Proceeds benefit historic Trimborn Farm. For additional information, contact 414-529-7744 or www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair