Dorothy Haas, artist and Greendale resident, will be exhibiting and selling her paintings and prints created using a scratchboard technique at the 27th Annual Harvest of Art and Crafts held at historic Trimborn Farm in Greendale on Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Avenue, in Greendale, Wisconsin. Admission is $4 per person; children under 12 are free.
The Harvest is a time honored and well-respected festival that showcases the work of 130 juried artists and craftspeople from the Upper Midwest. Visitors will be able to browse through unique and original creations, including jewelry, artwork, photographs, clothing, and house wares, on the picturesque and historic grounds of Trimborn Farm.
This family-friendly weekend also includes access to the nine farm buildings and lime kilns. Music and a spouse’s waiting area, televising weekend football games, are also planned. Free shuttle buses will run from Southridge Mall.
Proceeds benefit historic Trimborn Farm. For additional information, contact 414-529-7744 or www.milwaukeehistory.net.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership