Dorothy Haas, artist and Greendale resident, will be exhibiting and selling her paintings and prints created using a scratchboard technique at the 27th Annual Harvest of Art and Crafts held at historic Trimborn Farm in Greendale on Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Avenue, in Greendale, Wisconsin. Admission is $4 per person; children under 12 are free.
The Harvest is a time honored and well-respected festival that showcases the work of 130 juried artists and craftspeople from the Upper Midwest. Visitors will be able to browse through unique and original creations, including jewelry, artwork, photographs, clothing, and house wares, on the picturesque and historic grounds of Trimborn Farm.
This family-friendly weekend also includes access to the nine farm buildings and lime kilns. Music and a spouse’s waiting area, televising weekend football games, are also planned. Free shuttle buses will run from Southridge Mall.
Proceeds benefit historic Trimborn Farm. For additional information, contact 414-529-7744 or www.milwaukeehistory.net.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band