The 2009-2010 Entertainment Books are here! You may purchase them at either the St. Martin of Tours Parish School office, 7963 S. 116th St. Franklin; or after Mass on Saturday and Sundays.
If you would like to reserve your copy, please call Beth at (414) 425-9200 between the hours of 7:30 am - 3:00 pm Monday-Friday. You may pay by check, cash or charge.
Milwaukee editions are in stock and available for $35. Other city editions may be ordered and shipped directly to any destination within the United States - prices vary.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band