One of the most unique shops found "anywhere", The Shoppe Around The Croner is celebrating 10 years in business this week.
They are located in the Village Center, well, just around the corner on Parking Street. I used to own my own business in Greendale and always found their shop to be one of the best gift shops I have ever been in. The owner, Cathy has such an artistic flair for merchandising when you walk in, the feel is like no other.
Being a small business these days with the economy being what is is can be a challenge and I give them credit for being in business for 10 years, may they have another 10 years in Greendale! Stop in soon and say hello and you just might find that special item!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!