One of the most unique shops found "anywhere", The Shoppe Around The Croner is celebrating 10 years in business this week.
They are located in the Village Center, well, just around the corner on Parking Street. I used to own my own business in Greendale and always found their shop to be one of the best gift shops I have ever been in. The owner, Cathy has such an artistic flair for merchandising when you walk in, the feel is like no other.
Being a small business these days with the economy being what is is can be a challenge and I give them credit for being in business for 10 years, may they have another 10 years in Greendale! Stop in soon and say hello and you just might find that special item!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- Device Workshop in Greendale
- Halloween Spooktacular, The Paranormal
- Bargains Galore
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- 2nd Annual Catholic Schools Walk- Approximately 9,000 Expected to “Step Out” for an Education You Can Have Faith In