One of the most unique shops found "anywhere", The Shoppe Around The Croner is celebrating 10 years in business this week.
They are located in the Village Center, well, just around the corner on Parking Street. I used to own my own business in Greendale and always found their shop to be one of the best gift shops I have ever been in. The owner, Cathy has such an artistic flair for merchandising when you walk in, the feel is like no other.
Being a small business these days with the economy being what is is can be a challenge and I give them credit for being in business for 10 years, may they have another 10 years in Greendale! Stop in soon and say hello and you just might find that special item!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season