One of the most unique shops found "anywhere", The Shoppe Around The Croner is celebrating 10 years in business this week.
They are located in the Village Center, well, just around the corner on Parking Street. I used to own my own business in Greendale and always found their shop to be one of the best gift shops I have ever been in. The owner, Cathy has such an artistic flair for merchandising when you walk in, the feel is like no other.
Being a small business these days with the economy being what is is can be a challenge and I give them credit for being in business for 10 years, may they have another 10 years in Greendale! Stop in soon and say hello and you just might find that special item!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center