Hales Corners Lutheran is signing up participants for the 2010 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season. Upward Basketball puts a unique spin on their league by promoting teamwork, basketball and cheerleading skill training with a 1 hour weekly practice, equal playing time, sportsmanship, a 8 game schedule and Lots and Lots of FUN! Upward is for boys 1st - 8th Grade and girls 1st - 7th Grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details and for how you can sign up your child for this exciting program. If you have any questions please contact the Director - Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be a part of Upward - where Every Child is A Winner!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration