The Internationally-acclaimed Harlem Ambassadors will be visiting Greendale High School on Friday, November 13th, to take on the Greendale Legends at 7:00 pm.
The Ambassadors have partnered with the Greendale Panthers Athletic Booster Club, with the proceeds of ticket sales funding the local programs and services at the High School. The Ambassadors work with local not-for-profit and service organizations, like the Booster Club, and serve as positive role models for young people. The Ambassadors will be conducting 'Stay in School/Stay off Drugs' programs at the middle school that same day.
Come and see your Greendale Legends take on the Harlem Ambassadors for a fun-filled basketball game. Legends include Steve Lodes, John Weiss, Rob Stolz, Mark Kapocius, Jeremy Melka, Emily Deau and many more Legends of Greendale.
Tickets are $9 for Adults, $7 for Seniors and Students with kids under 4 FREE. You can also purchase a Family Package of 4 or more tickets at $7 each and receive a $1 concession ticket for each ticket purchased in this package only. (This package is only available with advance ticket sales).
To purchase advance tickets, please see our order form at our website: www.greendaleboosterclub.org or contact Shelly Rebernick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All completed ticket orders will be distributed at the door before game time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"