The Internationally-acclaimed Harlem Ambassadors will be visiting Greendale High School on Friday, November 13th, to take on the Greendale Legends at 7:00 pm.
The Ambassadors have partnered with the Greendale Panthers Athletic Booster Club, with the proceeds of ticket sales funding the local programs and services at the High School. The Ambassadors work with local not-for-profit and service organizations, like the Booster Club, and serve as positive role models for young people. The Ambassadors will be conducting 'Stay in School/Stay off Drugs' programs at the middle school that same day.
Come and see your Greendale Legends take on the Harlem Ambassadors for a fun-filled basketball game. Legends include Steve Lodes, John Weiss, Rob Stolz, Mark Kapocius, Jeremy Melka, Emily Deau and many more Legends of Greendale.
Tickets are $9 for Adults, $7 for Seniors and Students with kids under 4 FREE. You can also purchase a Family Package of 4 or more tickets at $7 each and receive a $1 concession ticket for each ticket purchased in this package only. (This package is only available with advance ticket sales).
To purchase advance tickets, please see our order form at our website: www.greendaleboosterclub.org or contact Shelly Rebernick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All completed ticket orders will be distributed at the door before game time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!