Greendale High School Theatre announces the 2009 Fall Play, THE GOVERNMENT INSPECTOR, adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher from the original by Nikolai Gogol.
In this hilarious comedy, a lowly government clerk is mistaken for an important official on a secret visit to a small town in provincial Russia. The town officials fall all over themselves trying to impress him, to bribe him or worse.
This play is recommended for teenagers and older due to some adult situations and language.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday, November 19, 20 and 21.
Performance times are at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday and Saturday and 8:00 p.m. on Friday.
Tickets are $5.00 for students 18 and under (with an ID card presented) and $8.00 for
adults. Tickets will go on sale beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2009 and will be
available that week during lunch periods and after school on Tuesday & Thursday.
Tickets may also be purchased from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. through the performance dates.
For more information, call (414) 423-0110, ext. 4191 or go online to
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit