Greendale High School Theatre announces the 2009 Fall Play, THE GOVERNMENT INSPECTOR, adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher from the original by Nikolai Gogol.
In this hilarious comedy, a lowly government clerk is mistaken for an important official on a secret visit to a small town in provincial Russia. The town officials fall all over themselves trying to impress him, to bribe him or worse.
This play is recommended for teenagers and older due to some adult situations and language.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday, November 19, 20 and 21.
Performance times are at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday and Saturday and 8:00 p.m. on Friday.
Tickets are $5.00 for students 18 and under (with an ID card presented) and $8.00 for
adults. Tickets will go on sale beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2009 and will be
available that week during lunch periods and after school on Tuesday & Thursday.
Tickets may also be purchased from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. through the performance dates.
For more information, call (414) 423-0110, ext. 4191 or go online to
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project