Greendale High School Theatre announces the 2009 Fall Play, THE GOVERNMENT INSPECTOR, adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher from the original by Nikolai Gogol.
In this hilarious comedy, a lowly government clerk is mistaken for an important official on a secret visit to a small town in provincial Russia. The town officials fall all over themselves trying to impress him, to bribe him or worse.
This play is recommended for teenagers and older due to some adult situations and language.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday, November 19, 20 and 21.
Performance times are at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday and Saturday and 8:00 p.m. on Friday.
Tickets are $5.00 for students 18 and under (with an ID card presented) and $8.00 for
adults. Tickets will go on sale beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2009 and will be
available that week during lunch periods and after school on Tuesday & Thursday.
Tickets may also be purchased from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. through the performance dates.
For more information, call (414) 423-0110, ext. 4191 or go online to
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants