370 Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Recognized as Best Doctors in America
A total of 370 Medical College of Wisconsin faculty physicians, representing more than 40 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors in America 2009 -2010 database. The information, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from the Medical College than any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
Medical College physicians account for over one-third (36.5%) of the 1,014 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. More Best Doctors practice at two of the Medical College’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, than at any other hospitals in the state.
The database lists 302 Medical College physicians practicing at Froedtert. Of the 166 Best Doctors identified on Children’s Hospital’s medical staff, 130 are Medical College faculty pediatric specialists. To view the Medical College list of all 370 physicians, by name and specialty please visit the Website at www.mcw.edu/bestdoctors
Many Medical College faculty physicians on the Best Doctors list practice at both Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital as well as other Medical College hospital affiliates, including the Zablocki VA Medical Center and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls.
The 45,000 U.S. physicians listed in the Best Doctors in America 2009 -2010 database represents the top five percent of the nation’s practicing board-certified physicians. Physicians selected for inclusion are determined through a peer-review by thousands of doctors nationwide. Only those physicians who earn the consensus support of their peers as well as meet additional qualification criteria are included. The database is available to public through subscription. Additional information is available at www.bestdoctors.com. Best Doctors is a registered trademark of Best Doctors, Inc.
Greendale physicians from the Medical College of Wisconsin are among the honorees named to Best Doctors. Their names and specialties follow:
David Del Toro, M.D., Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Mario Gasparri, M.D., Surgery (Cardiothoracic)
Joan Gill, M.D., Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology)
Karen Marcdante, M.D., Pediatrics (Medical Education)
Bhavna Sheth, M.D., Ophthalmology
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenhills Ohio Proclaims March 20th "Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day"
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13