IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Spring Break 2016 in China with the Chamber
- 2106 Zone Baseball Program & Tryout Information
- South Milwaukee Market Temporarily Moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Georgie Porgie's Offers Chance to Win Free Custard for a Year on National Ice Cream Day
- Stewart and Heipp Named Assistant Coordinators for Ebenezer Child Care Centers