IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing email@example.com or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group