IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing email@example.com or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours