IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing email@example.com or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu